12.22.2010

Onetribe Organics

Stephen introduced me to Onetribe Organics body jewelry earlier this year. He has stretched ears and an ever-growing collection of their creations. They specialize in body modification adornments but are happy to create custom pieces for regular pierced ears too.


Bone, Stone, Wood, Metal...  Amber, Jade, Obsidian, Amazonite, Labradorite.....etc! etc! the span of organic materials are ridiculous and picked with the best quality in mind.

These bits of prehistoric amber contain ants. More than 25 million years old! How would you like to wear history like this in your ears?!
Stephen's most amazing pair is definitely his custom ivoryite with a labradorite setting. You can read the elaborate process and see him rocking the set in Jared's post on the Tribeblog here.

The showroom also has two cases featuring Onetribe's adornment antiquities collection from both Eastern and Western Hemispheres.
They recently started stocking customer handmade goods including my Urban Revisions scarves. I'm thrilled to take part in a space with such dedication. I could go on and on about these guys but I'll stop here.

My photos really don't do them justice. Go take a look at their online shop / amazing craft and knowledge! If you are local, take a drive over to their studio / show room. I promise you won't be disappointed :)

No comments: