2.15.2011

gem! show!

 
 
Just a small sampling of what I tried to capture at the Tucson gem show. I can't even begin to describe to you all how extremely crystally overwhelmed I was. And we only went to one of the venues! These photos don't even begin to show what all was there, I just couldn't grasp looking, holding, talking, buying AND taking pictures at the same time. It was so hard to choose but I came home with some truly amazing pieces. I'm stoked to share with you all and I've got some big ideas rolling around in my head to use them in a new collection for the shop. 
A few more photos in my Arizona flickr set... 

ps - I'm back in Richmond and we found a temporary apartment. Moving in today! Maybe it was meant to be, we will be living two blocks away from some of our very favorite friends. Also, double plus - I will have a perfect front porch for lamp working some new glass jewelry

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yyessss! awesome - so jealous!

katie walker said...

ohh so pretty! i love the stone in the first photo!!

Anonymous said...

wow, this is great! i'm pretty jealous we have none of this in nj!

www.SHINYUPSIDEDOWNCROSSES.BLOGSPOT.com

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

WOW! those stones are amaaaaazing! i think i'm going to run off can cry now because i'm so jealous there is no gem show here to go to!