3.26.2011

Pinterest =

 
 

I signed up when it first came out but somehow got overwhelmed immediately. Got back into it a couple days ago and I gotta say, I'm addicted. Pretty much everything I've pined or re-pinned thus far are images I've seen before (or something similar). The majority of my time online is spent image browsing and countless times I've cursed myself because I can't remember an image source. Also, the organization surely beats the "inspiration" folder on my desk top. It's a terrible mess.

Basically, I heart my Pinterest account and the sampling of images above.
(...and to think I only started tweetin' a few weeks ago. I gotta stay on the ball over here...)

2 comments:

eric said...

Love that shirt! Well, pretty much love most of the stuff in that shop!

Leora said...

dude! pintrest is so sweet! my fave is teenangster.