6.28.2011

= summertime tie dye =

 
My new projects, the tie dye tote and treasure pouch necklaces are now in the SHOP! I must admit, while it was exciting to finish and photograph these yesterday, it was just as exciting to put them away afterwards. I only made 8 totes and 4 pouches but I'm so tired of looking at the fabric. I get this way about stuff I'm making a lot (especially knitting projects) and I have to keep reminding myself, it will be new to all of you! I hope somebody will like them. I enjoyed figuring out how to make the tote bag reversible with no seams exposed and the pouch necklace came about after I made these. Several people told me they would love to keep crystals inside, so here you go :) I'll be able to make several more of those if they sell.

We are heading out the door to Electric Forest (!!!) tonight and will be back from our travels this time next week. Anything that sells between now and then will ship as soon as I get home. Once we are back I'm going to be working towards getting my shredded scarf styles back in the shop!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the totes! The colours are sooo pretty!

Dianne said...

These are lovely, I love those tiny bags, the plaits are genius! xx

another feather said...

Everything is looking great! and perfect for July! love those summer totes!

life is happy most of the time. said...

these are beautiful! makes me want to have a summer tie dye party!! xx