10.17.2012

enjoying fall ...


I've been trying to spend everyday this past week outside or in the glass shop.
Everything has been so beautiful! 

The hanging glass flower tubes came about randomly and I think I will make a bunch more. We will be traveling to Brooklyn in November for the Renegade Craft Fair's Holiday Market!
So hopefully people will be into them ... Christmas ornaments?

And speaking of Christmas ornaments - there are some glass dreamcatchers on sale in the shop!
(Sorry - I'm not sorry for talking about Christmas before Halloween.)

*all images via instagram*
(follow me @urbanrevisions - i'm having an "instasale" soon!)

1 comment:

CHRISTI JAY said...

Yeah!! Looks soooo amazing, I'm not a huge fan of cold weather, but seeing photos of cozy autumns makes me re-consider...

the flower hangers are pretty amazing, too!